Here are the steps on how to set up IPTV on Plex:
- Install the Plex Media Server on your computer.
- Obtain an M3U playlist of your IPTV channels.
- Open Plex Media Server and click on “Live TV & DVR”.
- Click on “Add Channels”.
- Click on “Import from URL”.
- Enter the URL of your M3U playlist in the “Enter a URL” field.
- Click on “Add”.
Plex will now scan your M3U playlist and add your IPTV channels to your library. You can then watch your IPTV channels on any device that is connected to your Plex Media Server.
Here are some additional tips for setting up IPTV on Plex:
- Make sure your Plex Media Server is up to date. The latest version of Plex Media Server includes support for IPTV.
- Use a reliable M3U playlist. There are a number of M3U playlists available online. Make sure you use a playlist from a reputable source.
- Check the EPG. The EPG (Electronic Program Guide) provides information about the channels in your M3U playlist. Make sure the EPG is up-to-date so you can see what’s currently on.
- Configure your settings. You can configure a number of settings for your IPTV channels in Plex. These settings include the channel name, the channel icon, and the channel number.
- Enjoy your IPTV channels! Once you have set up your IPTV channels, you can start watching them on any device that is connected to your Plex Media Server.