Here are the steps on how to install Smart IPTV on Samsung TV:
- Turn on your Samsung TV and connect it to the internet.
- Press the Smart Hub button on your remote control.
- Select the Apps tab.
- Use the arrow buttons on your remote control to highlight the Search bar.
- Type in “Smart IPTV” and press Enter.
- Select the Smart IPTV app from the list of results.
- Click Install.
- Once the app is installed, open it and enter the M3U URL and EPG URL provided by your IPTV provider.
- Click on Save and you will be able to view your IPTV channels.
Here are some additional tips for installing Smart IPTV on Samsung TV:
- If you are having trouble installing the app, try restarting your TV.
- You can also try clearing the cache for the Smart Hub app. To do this, go to Settings > Smart Hub > Smart Hub Cache > Clear Cache.
- If you are still having trouble installing the app, you can contact Samsung support for assistance.
I hope this helps!thumb_upthumb_downuploadmore_vert